ETOSHA NATIONAL PARK
ETOSHA NATIONAL PARK
Onkoshi Camp is on the rim of the Etosha Pan on a secluded peninsula. Onkoshi is a low impact, environmentally friendly establishment. The lodge offers only 15 units (30 beds), which guarantees a genuinely personal and exclusive experience. The location is entirely out of view of current tourist routes, and all other developments in the area. Thus offers a pristine, tranquil and unique experience. Guests can now drive their vehicles to the camp.
The road is accessible by all vehicles. Onkoshi Camp offers superb vistas over the Etosha pan. The pan has shimmering mirages during the hot days. During the wet months, birding is excellent from the comfort of your chalet or the entertainment area. Sunsets and sunrises are magnificent over the pan with dramatic colours and vistas.
All rooms are on elevated wooden decks, with thatched roofs and canvas walls. The large, wooden-framed retractable doors are allowing spectacular panoramic views. Rooms are tastefully equipped with locally crafted fittings and furnishings, using a blend of metal and wood combined with natural fabrics to create a natural and ethnic ambience. Each chalet has two ¾ beds, except in the honeymoon chalet where a king-size bed is a comfort.
• There are fourteen Onkoshi chalets
• You can also select the honeymoon chalet
• Panoramic views over the Etosha pan
• Two ¾ beds except for the honeymoon chalet with a king-sized bed
• There are views from the bathroom and a separate shower
• Bathrobes and slippers
• Lounge area with couch and coffee table
• Tea and coffee station
• Veranda with a view
• Room service on request
• Laundry service on request
• Restaurant, Bar and sunset deck
• Souvenir Shop
• Swimming pool
• Guided morning and afternoon game drives in the Etosha Pan that covers an area of 4590 km ²
• Andoni plains north of the camp is excellent for plains game
• The pan offers excellent photographic opportunities
• Stinkwater Waterhole is excellent for game viewing
NOTICE: Plastic Bag usage within the National parks:
Namibia Wildlife Resorts would like to inform you that no plastic bags are allowed within any Namibian National Parks. Therefore, the Ministry of Environment and Tourism personnel will remove any plastic bags that might be in your possession. Help us fight the war on plastic.
|MINIMUM STAY:||1 night|
Game drives are charged separately as follows:
Onkoshi Camp Rates
|For the dates of:||Jul 2019 - Oct 2019||Nov 2019 - Jun 2020||Jul 2020 - Oct 2020|
|Per Person Sharing||NAD 2540||NAD 2020||NAD 2819|
|Single||NAD 2740||NAD 2242||NAD 3041|
|Per Person sharing||NAD 3030||NAD 2287||NAD 3363|
|Single||NAD 3230||NAD 2509||NAD 3585|