ETOSHA NATIONAL PARK
ETOSHA NATIONAL PARK
Onkoshi Camp is on the rim of the Etosha Pan on a secluded peninsula. Onkoshi is a low impact, an environmentally friendly establishment. The lodge offers only 15 units (30 beds), which guarantees a genuinely personal and exclusive experience. The location is entirely out of view of current tourist routes, and all other developments in the area. Thus offers a pristine, tranquil and unique experience. Guests can now drive their vehicles to the camp.
The road is accessible by all vehicles. Onkoshi Camp offers superb vistas over the Etosha pan. The pan has shimmering mirages during the hot days. During the wet months, birding is excellent from the comfort of your chalet or the entertainment area. Sunsets and sunrises are magnificent over the pan with dramatic colours and vistas.
All rooms are on elevated wooden decks, with thatched roofs and canvas walls. The large, wooden-framed retractable doors are allowing spectacular panoramic views. Rooms are tastefully equipped with locally crafted fittings and furnishings, using a blend of metal and wood combined with natural fabrics to create a natural and ethnic ambience. Each chalet has two ¾ beds, except in the honeymoon chalet where a king-size bed is a comfort.
• There are fourteen Onkoshi chalets.
• You can also select 1 Honeymoon Chalet.
• Panoramic views over the Etosha pan.
• Two ¾ beds except for Honeymoon chalet with a king-sized bed.
• There are Views from the bathroom and a separate shower.
• Bathrobes and slippers.
• Lounge area with couch and coffee table.
• Tea and coffee station.
• Veranda with a view.
• Room service on request.
• Laundry service on request.
• Restaurant, Bar and sunset deck.
• Souvenir Shop.
• Swimming pool.
• Etosha Pan covers an area of 4590 km ²
• Guided morning and afternoon game drives.
• Andoni plains north of the camp is excellent for plains game.
• The pan offers excellent photographic opportunities.
• Stinkwater Waterhole is excellent for game viewing.
NOTICE: Plastic Bag usage within the National parks:
Namibia Wildlife Resorts would like to inform you that no plastic bags in the park within all Namibia National Parks. Therefore, the Ministry of Environment and Tourism personnel will remove any plastic bags that might be in your possessions. Help us fight the synthetic war.
|MINIMUM STAY:||1 night|
|Accommodation||Nov 18 - June 19||July 19 - Oct 19|
|P.person sharing||NAD 1820||NAD 2540|
|Single||NAD 2020||NAD 2740|
|P.person sharing||NAD 2060||NAD 3030|
|Single||NAD 2260||NAD 3230|
|Morning Drives||NAD 650||NAD 650|
|Afternoon Drives||NAD 650||NAD 650|
|Night Drives||NAD 750||NAD 750|