Namibia Self Drive Safari Routes
Namibia is perfect to explore on your self-drive safari route. The country is a popular destination for landscapes, wildlife, cultures and adventure experiences. Our team have compiled some of the more popular route plans for your self-drive safari holiday. We offer advice and a one-stop reservation shop for your self-drive holiday.
Namibia Self Drive Safari Highlights and Features
- Explore the open roads of Namibia
- Drive your vehicle on your safari holiday
- We offer a one-stop shop for reservations throughout Namibia and Botswana
- One payment and not multiple payments to confirm your holiday
- Choose your arrival and departure point in Namibia
- We offer access to rental vehicles
- Let our team recommend your adventure activities
- We guide you through the road conditions and vehicle conditions on your holiday
- We can arrange national park and game reserve reservations
- Our team assist in reservations throughout Namibia
Popular Namibia Self Drive Safari Routes
- The Ultimate Namibia Safari
- Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe Safari
- Northern Namibia Safari
- Southern Namibia Safari
- Namibian Wildlife Safari
- Namibia short stay adventure safari
- Short stay Namibia adventure and wildlife safari
The vast country of Namibia is home to a population of approximately 2,8 million people. It is one of the most sparsely populated nations in the world. The population is spread out over a vast area of Namibia.
Numerous off-road tracks are accessible only with 4 x 4 vehicles, and we do advise that some routes should not be attempted alone. The primary routes are all accessible. However, some of the desolate destinations are best experienced with a guided self-drive safari.