Namibia Self Drive Safari Routes
Namibia is perfect to explore on your self-drive safari route. The country is a popular destination for landscapes, wildlife, cultures and adventure experiences. Our team have compiled some of the more popular route plans for your self-drive safari holiday. We offer advice and a one-stop reservation shop for your self-drive holiday.
Why Namibia Self Drive Safari Routes?
- Explore the open roads of Namibia.
- Drive your vehicle on your safari Holiday.
- We offer a one-stop shop for reservations throughout Namibia and Botswana.
- One payment and not multiple payments to confirm your holiday.
- Choose your arrival and departure point in Namibia.
- We offer access to rental vehicles.
- Let our team recommend your adventure activities.
- We guide you through the road conditions and vehicle conditions on your holiday.
- We can arrange national park and game reserve reservations.
- Our team assist in reservations throughout Namibia.
Popular Namibia Self Drive Safari Routes.
- The Ultimate Namibia Safari.
- Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe Safari.
- Northern Namibia Safari.
- Namibia Southern Safari.
- Namibian Wildlife Safari.
- Namibia short stay adventure safari.
- Namibia short stay adventure and wildlife safari.
The vast country of Namibia is home to a population of approximately 2,8 million people. It is one of the least dense populated nations in the World. This population density is over a vast area of Namibia. Numerous offroad tracks are accessible only with 4 x 4 vehicles, and we do recommend that some routes should not be attempted to do alone. The primary ways are all available. However, some of the desolated destinations are best to experience with a guided self-drive safari.
NAD26500 for 20 Days
Experience the best that the Ultimate Namibia Self Drive Safari has to offer this season. The endless horizons, gravel roads, untamed wildlife and ancient cultures.