Mushara lodge is located 8 km from the Von Lindequist entrance gate of Etosha National Park.
Mushara lodge offers 10 spacious chalets, one of which is a family unit, one is a triple room and two area single rooms. The chalets are spaciously built with air conditioning, mosquito nets over the beds, mini bar in the chalets, a tea station and en-suite bathrooms. Some of the chalets have only a shower while others have a bath and shower.
The main guest area is thatched and includes a bar with fully stocked wine cellar, a library with a selection of interesting reads and a welcoming lounge area with a fireplace for the cold winter evenings. There is also a curio shop with local souvenirs and a comfortable dining area.
Mushara Lodge Chalets:
- 10 chalets arranged in a semi-circle around the pool area
- The chalets are extremely spacious, equipped with air-conditioning, mosquito net, mini-bar, tea station, electricity and a telephone.
- En-suite bathroom with separate toilet
- Chalets and single room have a shower
- Family unit and triple room have a bath and shower
Rates: Valid 1 November 2014 – 31 October 2015
|Rates 1 April 2015– 31 October 2015||Green Season 1 November 2014 – 31 March 2015|
|Single room DB&B||N$ 1 520||N$ 1 450|
|Single person in double room DB&B||N$ 1 840||N$ 1 750|
|Double room DB&B||N$ 3 040||N$ 2 900|
|Triple room DB&B||N$ 4 560||N$ 4 350|
|Family house DB&B||N$ 6 080||N$ 5 800|
*Children 3 & younger stay free – children of 4 and over are charged full price