Mushara lodge is 8 km from the Von Lindequist entrance gate of Etosha National Park.
The lodge offers 10 spacious chalets, one family unit, one triple room and two single rooms. The main area is thatched and includes a bar with fully stocked wine cellar, a library with a selection of interesting reads, a welcoming lounge area with a fireplace for the cold winter evenings. There is also a curio shop and the dining area.
- 10 chalets arranged in a semi-circle around the pool area
- The chalets are extremely spacious, equipped with air-conditioning, mosquito net, mini-bar, tea station, electricity and a telephone.
- En-suite bathroom with separate toilet
- Chalets and single room has a shower
- Family unit and triple room has a bath and shower
|Rates 1 April – 31 October 2014||Green Season 1 November 2013 – 31 March 2014|
|Single room DB&B||N$ 1450||N$ 1300|
|Single person in double room DB&B||N$ 1750||N$ 1600|
|Double room DB&B||N$ 2900||N$ 2600|
|Triple room DB&B||N$ 4350||N$ 3900|
|Family house DB&B||N$ 5800||N$ 5200|
*Children 3 & younger stay free – children of 4 and over are charged full price