Ongava Tented Camp
Ongava Tented camp is situated in the Ongava Game Reserve on the Southern end of Etosha National Park. Overlooking a waterhole Ongava Tented camp is constructed from stone, canvas and thatch and hosts only 16 guests at a time in 8 tents.
The tents all have en-suite bathroom facilities with open air showers and a private veranda for relaxation.
The main area consists of a bar, dining and open deck with a campfire overlooking the swimming pool and the waterhole.
Activities around the lodge are offered throughout the day in morning and afternoon game drives in and Ongava as well as night drives in Ongava. Nature walks are also offered in Ongava where you can track white rhino with a qualified guide.
- Classic Meru style tents with double doors and covered veranda
- 8 tents of which one is a family unit
- En-suite bathrooms with indoor and outdoor shower, basin, toilet
- Soaps, shampoos, body lotion, torch and insect repellents are supplied
Facilities and activities:
- Swimming pool
- Waterhole view from the main area
- Morning and afternoon game drives in Etosha and Ongava
- Night drives in Ongava
- Guided walks
|11 January – 14 June 14||15 June – 31 October 14||1 November – 19 December 2014||20 December 14 – 10 January 15|
|Fully inclusive||N$ 4567||N$ 6742||N$ 4567||N$ 5409|
*Please enquire for SADC special rates