Ongava Tented Camp
Ongava Tented camp is situated in the Ongava Game Reserve on the southern border of Etosha National Park. Overlooking a waterhole, Ongava Tented camp is constructed from stone, canvas and thatch and hosts maximum 16 guests in 8 tents.
The tents all have en-suite bathroom facilities with open air showers and a private veranda for relaxation.
The main area consists of a bar, dining and open deck with a campfire overlooking the swimming pool and the waterhole.
Activities around the lodge are offered throughout the day in morning and afternoon game drives in and Ongava as well as night drives in Ongava. Nature walks are also offered in Ongava where you can track white rhino with a qualified guide.
- Classic Meru style tents with double doors and covered veranda
- 8 tents of which one is a family unit
- En-suite bathrooms with indoor and outdoor shower, basin, toilet
- Soaps, shampoos, body lotion, torch and insect repellents are supplied
Facilities and activities:
- Swimming pool
- Waterhole view from the main area
- Morning and afternoon game drives in Etosha and Ongava
- Night drives in Ongava
- Guided walks
Rates: Valid until 10 January 2016
|1 Nov 14 – 19 Dec 2014 &
11 Jan 2015- 14 Jun 2015
|20 Dec 14 – 10 Jan 15||15 June – 31 Oct 2015||1 Nov – 19 Dec 2015||20 Dec 15 – 10 Jan 16|
|Fully inclusive pp sharing||N$ 4 567||N$ 5 409||N$ 7 282||N$ 4 750||N$ 5 626|
*Please enquire for SADC special rates
Fully inclusive rates include:
- All meals
- Twice daily scheduled camp activities
- Park fees
- Laundry service
- VAT and tourism levies
- Local drinks including teas and coffees, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.