Ongava Lodge is set on a hilltop in the Ongava Game Reserve which borders on the southern edge of Etosha. The lodge has a commanding view over the bush and of a active waterhole where the animals come down to quench their thirst.
Ongava Lodge consists of 13 chalets with one additional family room all built out of brick, rock and thatch. En-suite bathrooms have a flush toilet, shower and double basins, while the rooms are air-conditioned to keep cool in the summer. The rooms have glass doors which lead out to a private covered veranda overlooking the Ongava bush.
From the main area there are great views over the waterhole where guests can enjoy a evening meal in the main dining area or outside under the stars.
Activities at the lodge include day and night game drives as well as guided nature walks.
- 13 chalets and one family room
- All en-suite with a shower, toilet and double basins
- Fans and air-conditioning
- Mosquito nets on the windows
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Private veranda area
- Hairdryers, soap, shampoo, body lotion, torch and insect repellents provided in each room
Activities and facilities:
- Bar and lounge area overlooking a waterhole
- Morning and afternoon drives in Etosha and Ongava
- Night drives in Ongava
- Nature walks in Ongava
- Curio shop
- Swimming pool
|11 January – 14 June 14||15 June – 31 October 14||1 November – 19 December 2014||20 December 14 – 10 January 15|
|Dinner bed and breakfast||N$ 2224||N$ 3858||N$ 2224||N$ 2622|
|Fully inclusive||N$ 4567||N$ 6742||N$ 4567||N$ 5409|
*Please enquire for SADC special rates