Little Ongava is probably the most exclusive safari lodge in Namibia. The lodge with only 3 spacious luxury chalets is built on a rocky outcrop and overlooks a active waterhole. Little Ongava is known for the panoramic views that guests have from the privacy of their chalet.
With a maximum of 6 guests Little Ongava is all about exclusivity and personalised service. Each unit has its own private plunge pool, a sala to spend a lazy afternoon and en-suite bathroom with a indoor and outdoor shower as well as a bath with a view.
The communal dining and lounge area share the wonderful view over the bush and waterhole where you can enjoy a delicious meal under the stars.
Activities at Little Ongava revolve around both day and night game viewing, visiting hides at various waterholes and game drives into Etosha as well as in Ongava.
The hide at the lodge`s waterhole provides excellent photographic opportunities for the avid or recreational photographer.
Lodge room facilities:
- 3 Private luxury units
- Indoor and outdoor showers as well as a bath with a stunning view
- Private plunge pool
- Air conditioning in the bedroom
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Sitting room with private viewing deck
- Soap, shampoo, body lotion, torch and insect repellent provided
- In-room dining can be arranged
- Bar fridge and safe in each unit
- Dining area with view over a active waterhole
- Morning and afternoon game drives in Etosha
- Morning and afternoon game drives in Ongava
- Nature walks in Ongava
- Night drives in Ongava
|11 January – 14 June 14||15 June – 31 October 14||1 November – 19 December 2014||20 December 14 – 10 January 15|
|Fully inclusive||N$ 8012||N$ 12148||N$ 8012||N$ 9483|
*Please enquire for SADC special rates