ETOSHA NATIONAL PARK
The road is accessible by all vehicles. Onkoshi Camp offers superb vistas over the Etosha pan, with its shimmering mirages during the hot days, during wet months birding is excellent from the comfort of your chalet or the entertainment area. Sunsets and sunrises are magnificent over the pan with dramatic colours and vistas.
All rooms are built on elevated wooden decks, with thatched roofs, canvas walls and large, wooden-framed retractable doors allowing spectacular panoramic views. Rooms are tastefully equipped with locally crafted fittings and furnishings, using a blend of metal and wood combined with natural fabrics to create a natural and ethnic ambiance. Each chalet has two ¾ beds, except in the honeymoon chalet where a king-size bed is provided.
• 14 Onkoshi chalets
• 1 Honeymoon chalet
• Panoramic views over the Etosha pan.
• Two ¾ beds except Honeymoon chalet with a king sized bed.
• Views from the bathroom and a separate shower.
• Bathrobes and slippers.
• Lounge area with couch and coffee table.
• Tea and coffee station.
• Veranda with a view.
• Room service on request.
• Laundry service on request.
• Restaurant, Bar and sunset deck.
• Souvenir Shop.
• Swimming pool.
• Etosha Pan covers and area of 4590 km ²
• Guided morning and afternoon game drives.
• Andoni plains north of the camp is excellent for plains game.
• The pan offers good photographic opportunities.
• Stinkwater Waterhole is excellent for game viewing.
|MINIMUM STAY:||1 night|
|Accommodation||Nov 16 - June 17||July - Oct 17|
|P.person sharing||N$ 1650.00||N$ 2310.00|
|Single||N$ 1650.00||N$ 2550.00|
|P.person sharing||N$ 1870.00||N$ 2750.00|
|Single||N$ 1870.00||N$ 2750.00|
|Child under 5||Free||Free|
|Morning Drives||N$ 605.00||N$ 605.00|
|Afternoon Drives||N$ 605.00||N$ 605.00|
|Night Drives||N$ 650.00||N$ 650.00|